Drywall Hand Tools Pole Round Sander Fast Free-spinning Head Radial Drywall Sander
1. Pivoting hinge prevents flipping to prevent damage to walls.
2. Hook and loop system for quickly attaching and changing abrasive sheets.
3. Smoother finish, Free Spinning Head With Protective Rubber.
4. This product is highly durable. Fast, free spinning head.
5. No flipping and ripping that causes expensive rework.
6. Works will all 9-Inch hook and loop sandpapers, Includes adapter to fit any pole.
|Product name||Wall Radial Sander|
|Grinding disc diameter:||225mm|
1. Sanfine 9" Radial Sander with a complete line of net abrasive sanding discs
engineered to allow pros to sand large areas with greater ease.
2. This is one of the lightest radial sanders on the market.
It has a unique pivoting hinge and round shape that prevents flipping.
3. The Sanfine Radial Sander accepts any 9" round abrasive material
that has the hook and loop attachment feature.
1. Sand Faster, Leave a Better Finish.
2. Sanfine Net Abrasive Sanding Discs and Sheets are made
with an open weave structure that minimizes “loading up” of the material,
all but eliminating clogging even when used on painted wall preparation jobs.
3. Unlike sanding screens, the variable net-like structure leaves no sanding pattern
or uniform scratch lines that show up after finishing.
The fast free-spinning head of our radial drywall sander works with all 9 in. hook-and-loop sanding discs.
Cuts both sides of your drywall at the same time
Sanding discs (sold separately) are easily attached
Available in different pack sizes and grits from 80 to 240
The most efficient possible method of sanding drywall and plaster walls and ceilings.
Get the job done faster, with less effort and better results than ever before.
All in the comfort of a more dust free work environment.