Quick Release, Floor coatings
OEM, ODM, OBM
Roller Brush Tray
PP or ABS
- Supply Ability 800000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & delivery
Small sticker; 50pcs in a carton.
Custom Made as Required for Painting Tray
- Lead time:
Quantity(pieces) 1 - 3600 3601 - 5000 >5000 Lead time (days) 15 20 To be negotiatedProduct Description
Heavy Duty Paint Tray Liners Plastic Trays Reusable with Some Paints
Paint Roller Trays:
These plastic paint pan liners are perfect for holding rollers and preventing paint
from dripping onto hardwood floors, tiles, and carpets during a DIY home makeover or renovation
Use the black paint trays for painting walls in your kitchen, bedroom, living room, or bathroom;
they are also great for painting your shed, porch, or the side of your house
Each 4-inch paint tray is made of plastic and features 2 deep wells;
fill one with your desired paint, then roll your paint roller over the textured well to remove excess paint
Regular paint tray
Or as per requirements
Production lead time
15-25 Days depends on order quantity, customized products to be confirmed
Excellent for home touch-ups and home renovations, getting the nooks and crannies of all kinds rooms perfect looking
Premium quality with diverse material
1. Durable Welded Legs to keep the Tray Level
2. Rust Resistant Bright Finish Steel
3. Rustproof, Solvent Resistant Copolymer Polypropylene
4. Sturdy Ribbed Roll off area for even Loading
5. Will not scratch the surface it rests on
6. Our most popular tray, used by professionals and do-it-yourself painters.
Durable welded legs keep the tray level.
Dimension: 36.5*27*6.5 CM , 220g
1) Paint roller tray for brush in industrial use
2) Material: RECYCLED PP
3) Color: black
4) For paint brush, paint roller use
5) Size: 9 inch
6) Paint roller and brush supply
7) Good quality and reasonable price
8) Other working products also available.
Instructions for Use
Pour a small amount of paint into the deep end of a paint tray.
Push roller into paint, but do not cover axle.
Roll roller backwards and forwards over the ribbed section of
the tray to evenly disperse paint over the refill.
Apply paint using long, even strokes in all directions.
Avoid using rapid strokes as this could cause the paint to splatter.
Always work from unpainted surface to painted surface to avoid lines.
Instructions for Clean
Clean roller and tray immediately after use.
Return excess paint to the tin and wipe tray with a cloth or paper towel and clean with warm soapy water.
Remove excess paint from refill by rolling on a newspaper.
Remove refill head and clean thoroughly with warm soapy water. Rinse well in running water until water clear.
Shake excess water from roller and hang up to dry naturally, away from direct heat.Our Services
1. Samples are available.
2. Small order quantity can be met here.
3. You can see us and our products on the exhibitions home and abroad.
4. Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
5. A prompt feedback will be submitted against your inquiry within 12 hours.
6. Good after-sale service., well-trained and experienced staff are ready to offer service for you.